"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"There's a Monkey in my bed"



For Baby Coo Coo and Baby Uncle Chris.  I could have edited this a bit...but alas...I don't know how.  I am doing well to get a video on the blog at all.  Lylah loves her Goodnight Gorilla book so much and it is showing its age.  We may have to break down and buy another one.  I know it is one of Cleie's favorites too.  Lylah wanted to read for her cousin.  So she did, kind of.  She really read it well before the camera was turned on.  I am afraid she got silly and shy when the camera went on.  Still fun I hope.

2 comments:

  1. We watched this yesterday with Celie about 5 times after she woke up from her nap. She loved it!

    Our book is showing the love as well. We actually keep it in the car so she can read it while she rides. She calles it "Joe" though for Joe, the Zookeeper. It is such a silly book and I think we will have to break down and buy another one in the future as well. We saw one at TJ Maxx for like $3.99, I am not sure why we did not just buy it then. Maybe it will be there the next time we venture inside. :)

    This video will provide hours of entertainment. Maybe I will try to get some footage of Celie watching and asking for Lylah. We have the same issue with being shy and silly/mute when the camera is on though.

    She also loved watching all the kids sing and dance with their fancy boas. Never under estimate Happy Birthday either, that is the new requested bedtime song EVERY night. Or while she eats. Not to her, but to everyone else.

    Too fun, love all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lylah would love to see Baby Celie seeing her. What good times. We should get the girls to web cam /phone each other....but , of course they would not talk. They would just look and clam up.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.