"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Stealing Licks...Caught On Video



I love this video.  She gingerly licks the house and then says, "Thank you, Mama." Her little voice can melt a person.

As of late, she has been saying, "Thank you, My Mommy."  I hope she says that for a while.  I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the vidoes. She was super sneaky with her licks, wasn't she? I bet she could pry all those yummies off to be able to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think my Lylah has been watching Henry do his licking--she is pretty darn cute--I would give her some too!!!! I love to hear her talk!!! soooooooooo cute--what a sweet voice--did you ever think you would hear something so sweet???
    MOm

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.