"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Video and a Vow

I was finally able towork out how to get a video on the blog.  My sis tried to help me and I was still a dunce.  Crazy that it took this long.  I think I had a mental block.  So now I will post all the fun videos that I took in months past.  It may take a little time, however, because of my vow.  More on that later...  First the video.  It is Lylah making her first snow angel.  She flailes her legs and arms.  It was really cute.  I took it at the same time I took the one of her singing "Ring Around the Rosies".  It is really short but cute.


Now the vow.  You may not know it, but I have been spending WAY too much time on the internet.  I am sure I have an addictive personality.  Eating too much, would be my biggie I guess.  But now I will have to add to the list:  too much blog surfing.  I am gathering all kinds of great ideas for my "craft blog" and doing NO crafting. I put craft blog in quotes because there are no crafts to see on here, just a million- point list of things to do someday in my mind.  I had a pretty substantial list before all the surfing and now it is bigger.  So the vow:  I am vowing not to look around on the net this week AT ALL....starting now! (well after this post.)  I will post again when I have my attic craft room cleaned and organized.  I would take a before picture but it is too shameful.  I will post an "after" shot.  I must get it done this week. 
  I guess I was a bit lax with myself about being intentional in a couple of areas.  Back to being intentional right now.  Sign Off.  See you in a few days.  Wish me well.

2 comments:

  1. Another cute video to add to the list for Celie. If she even SEES the computer out, she says "Lylah" over and over again until you finally play some vidoes of her. She also really loved the dances you elfed yourself on. Seeing a cat dance was WAY cool for her.

    I know what you mean about the Internet. It is a total time suck. Matthew deleted his Facebook account for that very reason. I, too, have a VERY addictive personality, it must be in the water. :) Good luck on your attic makeover. We are moving on to Celie's new closet in her "big girl room" next. It has to be done! It is pretty rediculous right now, you can't even walk into it - and it is like a small room. Moving all sorts of crap out of the way has to be done before you can even make a dent in the mess. I will post pictures of the before and after. You will see.

    See you again soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl--it will be great to get it done--I finally finished the house cleaning yesterday--moved every room in the house around and cleaned and re-organizized--I hated to go to work it looked so nice--yeah me!!!
    My big vow is to stop watching HGTV--I love that stuff--and have incorporated it into my new living space--it looks so clean and orgaanized--you girls would be proud!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.