"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday To You ---woo woo

I took this little video in time to post it for my Mom's birthday...but then I took the camera to school for sewing week pictures and did not ever get it put on the blog.  But it was cute and I thought Grammy might like it.  So here it is.


Happy Birthday to you---woo--woo!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lylah for my song--it made my day--I love you my sweert little girl--kisses and hugs
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.