"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Classroom Soloist

I happened to have my camera in the classroom the other day when I caught the video above.  I have no idea what she is singing but I love that she is really belting it out.  They were all doing some dress up and some dancing in our dance/ book area during center time.  We always dance together after snack to all kinds of fun songs.  But today they had no music at the time, so I guess Lylah was making up for the lack there of.  She is wearing her favorite thing, the boa, and ends the clip doing her favorite thing, the jump dance.  Hope you liked it.


PS  She is wearing a heart and cherries clip I made last week If you can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.