"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!



She was not a fan of waking up from a nap to go and HAVE FUN. Complete with drool and snot, she was a sight to behold. Her face was red for a solid 45 minutes after this happy little outburst. We tried to take her to a Halloween carnival at a down town church after this sad display. It was crowded and she was not into it at all. We snicker at these photos and our carnival shot. We were not worked up over her not having fun, we kind of laughed it off and had fun despite her sadness. Sadistic parents I guess.See how much fun she's having at the photo booth. We left after about 15 minutes of sadness. But she got a balloon and she was happy for that. We left to do some door to door trick-or-treating and she liked that MUCH better.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted the post nap meltdown. It's real life. And it's "real" cute. :) Complete with the snot and drool. I had a meltdown like that, myself, not too long ago. the last picture of the two of you together reminds me of all those family pictures you see of the kids crying their eyes out as they are sitting with the Easter Bunny or Santa. LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.