"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wish Granted!

I am doing the no school dance (since they called it off tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow morning) and getting ready to watch Emma since I have no NEED to go to bed.  We have no school and we HAVE power in spite of snow and a little ice.  I love snow days!  Yippee!!

 
Our little snowman got a bit more snow.  If you look back at the post where he was pictured for the first time you can see that he has about a foot of drifted snow all around his bottom half.  

It looks like something is looking at me from the porch with glowing eyes...do you see it.  I was almost wigged out,  but then I remembered that Glen's tennis shoes are on the porch and my flash was hitting the reflectors.  Whew!! 

On to Emma...Don't you just love Masterpiece Theater!? Thanks PBS on line and my dear friend Amy for telling me I could see it that way.  I am happy not to have cable, but some things I really don't want to miss.  Glad to have friends in the know.  Emma, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.