"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bunch of Chickies. Hop, Hop, Hop

Here are a couple of videos of Lylah with the chickies. If I could figure out how to edit them...I would pull out the unflattering parts with me in them. But, alas, you will see me too. Focus your attention on on the cute one.




This little clip has Lylah dancing and laughing about how cute the chicks are. She was doing a lot of pointing from above her head. I love how excited she was.




Here is one of our favorite songs EVER. We have been singing it in school as well as at home. I will have to say that Elizabeth Mitchell's You Are My Little Bird CD is my favorite children's CD. It's so wonderful. I highly recommend it. We have also been singing "Springtime outing" form the same CD. I hoped to get a video of Lylah singing it (melt me heart) but she clams up when the camera comes out. I will keep trying.

Enjoy a taste of spring and be inspired by the whimsy of this sweet song.



She asks for bird recommendations for verses. I have been doing this in class too. Today the request was for a Robin to fly though the window. No problem! The next request was for a "bald-headed eagle". We sang it and I giggled inwardly at the thought of an eagle flying through the window. Eeeeikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.