"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!!

Here is my little snow bunny. We had our first snow day. She did not know why Aunt Lori and I were doing a snow dance and were giddy the night before. Oh, she will learn the joy of a snow day!!! We were out in the snow for about 30 minutes. She came inside and was ready to go right back out. But she was red under her clothes and I am so not sure I was not giving her frost bite. I think she did fine. Nothing fell off or turned grey. She was back to normal pretty soon. Someone will have to give this Florida girl a few pointers on how long little kids can tolerate winter conditions. But, so far so good. The middle picture is her doing her version of a snow angel. I showed her mine and she then did her own. It involved a lot of flailing. The bottom one is the first picture I took upon getting outside. You can see she was REALLLLY excited.



2 comments:

  1. So cute. Clearly, the snow day made her day as well! I can't believe all that snow!!!!!!! it is so beautiful. It was 78 here today. Believe it or not. Gross. What a cutie pie! I am afraid my snow angle would involve a lot of flailing around as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could have seen Celies face watching the video of Lylah in the snow--she kept smiling and saying "more Lylah" we watched it probally 20 times straight!!! Lylah is soooooo cute!!! I love the snow bunnies!!!! She is a pro already at snow angels!!!! I loved it!!! Smart girl to get all the snow icecream you can!!!!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.