"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I tried a bit of silly and more techie than I am used to. Lylah wanted a dance for our family after seeing Baby Celie dance so well. She loves Henry's moves.
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Henry does have mad skilz!

    Glen's worm was not too shabby, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!! I KNEW GLENN COULD DANCE--AND WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT HENRY HAD SUCH MOVES!!!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.