"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, August 23, 2009


Here are a couple of pics in her ladybug suit. These were on the 4th of July. The bottom one is her covering her ears so as not to hear the fireworks. We went inside and watched from a window shortly after this picture was taken. They were really fun from a safe distance. "boom-psssss!"

2 comments:

  1. YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

    Good for you! Now you just have to keep it up! I love seeing the pictures of Lylah! She looked like such a big girl on her first day of school. It seems so odd that she is already going to school, doesn't it?

    I love your work so far - keep it up sista!

    Love
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you nmake this for her---it is too cute--I love the lady bug stuff for kids
    Mommer

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.