"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Lylah was so proud of herself going to school with mommy. This is a couple of months old now, but I thought you might like it anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. OMG--I cannot believe she is in school--I just was there when she was so tiny laying in my lap How I miss seeing day to day my sweet little girl

    thanks for the blog I love what you are doing--I love the quote--how like you to bring us all to our reality and to think of how life should be--a blessing--it is not about us--it is about HIM.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.