"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

For my 2 readers...

Here are the answers to my movie quotes:
1.We're not going anywhere...Hey! Where're you going? WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE
2.It's precisely the point of a loooong dining table. JFK
3.Oh, isn't butter divinity! LITTLE WOMEN ( Winona Rider version)
4.Be gone J.Evans Pritchard PhD! DEAD POETS SOCIETY
5.Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower? YOU'VE GOT MAIL
6.Sorry I lost your set of steak knives. A FEW GOOD MEN
7.I do not think you would accept my help since I am only waiting around to kill you. THE PRINCESS BRIDE
8.Would you like to partake of the pecan pie? WHEN HARRY MET SALLY
9.I'm exhaustified of being the boy. LITTLE WOMEN...again
10.I fear I am ill qualified to recommend myself to strangers . PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
11. Allow myself to Introduce...myself... AUSTIN POWERS
12.They should be playing "furry furry rabbit" or tea party or something/ What's "furry furry rabbit?"/ It's a game isn't it? SIGNS
13.It's all those lobsters Isn't it? scads of lobsters in a tank. WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE...again
14.Nothin' important...That is to say I heard a good deal about a ring, a dark lord, and somethin' about the end of the world, but... LORD OF THE RINGS THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING
15.She hadda go baffroom ANNIE
16.I service society by rockin'...Rockin' ain't no walk in the park, lady. SCHOOL OF ROCK
17.I'm in the only room in the house where a boy of 9 can sit in privacy and decode. A CHRISTMAS STORY
18.That's what I said "booty traps" GOONIES
19.You look good wearing my future. SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL
20.Don't move until you see it./I can't see it./ Don't move until you see it. SEARCHING FOR BOBBY FISCHER
21.There's a monster outside my window. Can I have a glass of water? SIGNS...again
22.You know, I don't think that teaching is a "fall-back" position, and I grow nervous around those who do. MR HOLLAND'S OPUS
23.We are M-F-E-O... Made For Each Other. SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
24.Taste that Milkshake. There's real milk in there. GILBERT...again
25.There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't. WHAT ABOUT BOB
26."My lips hurt real bad!" and "Nobody wants a round-house kick to the face when I'm wearing these bad boys." NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
27.What would you give me for a basket of hugs? THE BAD SEED
28.Out of the way! We are in the throws of an exceptional emergency!/Is someone in need of medical attention?/ This is no time for sport! There is lace at stake!! CRANFORD
29.Practically perfect in every way. MARY POPPINS
30.Does little Snookums Wookums want a bony wony?..../ Little pinky pooter. THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN
31. I am never in the depths of despair. To despair is turn your back on God. ANNE OF GREEN GABLES

There. That does it. I have revealed my titles. I am brimming with so many other goodies. I have been watching Cranford nonstop for a week...every night...while I craft. I have been very very crafty. My craft space in in major disarray right now and as soon as I get it "policed up," as my dad would say, I will take pictures of all the goodies and let you see them all. I have made no less than 6 projects in the past week. That is a lot for me. I have changed my mindset and am determined not to be without energy in the evening. As a matter of fact, I find that since I am crafting, I have energy all the time. I have mounds of motivation to get me trough work and into the evening with lots of energy to spare. Workin' it!!! More to come soon.

oh! My current favorite Cranford quote: "What good is a husband for the constitution? I have spinster carved on my bones and the doctor is a stranger to me."

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm reader number 3! I didn't bother to try to answer the quotes because I didn't know most of them, but I'm a reader! And now, I'm a disgruntled reader! :D
    Auntie L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there were some I knew in there but a LOT that I would have never guessed. I am glad you revealed all the answers for us though, it was driving me crazy. I have never even seen Napoleon Dynamite and knew that one quote was his. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I cannot leave a comment on my blog. So I hav to leave one on my lunch break at work...
    so sorry Lori. I know you are my reader and I hate to make you disgruntled. I feel an apology post coming on.
    sarah, I would love to hear some faves of yours.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.