"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." Anne Shirley
These are the happy days I wish to celebrate, and I guess I will blog about them.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Well, Hello There

I have been doing a lot of thinking about just a happy day.  There have been many happy days and many sad days not captured and not blogged but, in truth, I was not sure what or how to share.

So here is a little blurb to say I am still here in my heart and I will again be here for real sometime very soon.  I need a new look a focused focus for you and for me. 

I realize that I am really the only one reading this little post....but soon there will be content, and fun, and crafts, and whatnot....but with a focus.  Believe it!!!

Until then....Love, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for each one.